There are many reasons which has brought so much climate change in India. The air quality is so poor that many times a health emergency is raise in our country. This is happening from the past few years only. Various advancements are making our life easier but also proving harmful to our lives.
The government is taking many protective measures to protect the lives of people. Especially the schools are playing the important role in protecting the innocent kids whenever the air quality decreases. But nobody has considered that despite so many action plans to keep the air quality good, why it is happening?
Here in this blog post, AQI India is going to share with you the topmost causes which are affecting the climate of India. Continue reading and face the truth.
- Coal-based power plants: This is the most common cause of climate change as the toxic airborne pollutants get released by these power plants whenever coal burns. These pollutants and heavy metals pollute the air and mess the environment. If these power plants work according to the set regulations then it is easy to minimize the pollution right away.
- Exceeding Deforestation: Our oxygen providers are continuously being cut down to cope with various needs. This increasing deforestation is also the reason why we are not able to manage the air quality. We need to go green to save our earth and take certain actions.
- An estimated ten million vehicles on the roads: This is another major reason behind growing air pollution. The vehicles release the pollution and are deteriorating the quality of air. We can easily cope with this and reduce this dangerous cause by using the public transportation more.
Behind all of them, humans are the real cause of the climate change and we are the only ones who can bring a better change in the air quality. All we need to do is changing our lifestyle and protecting the environment.
- Firstly, check the air quality before leaving your home and protect yourself from the bad air.
- Secondly, take some measures towards the environment, like use the public transport or carpools to control the pollution on roads.
I hope, after reading this blog post, you are now aware of the fact that we are the only reason for the changing climate and we have the solution to improve it. So let’s take the initiative now and protect the environment.